Saturday, December 1, 2007

Le Chic Mademoiselle- so much more than a spam spot


Upon entering LCM for the first time I saw this lovely graphic to the right here and then read "This is a discussion board dedicated to custom boutique for girls that wear sizes 7 and up. Designers and buyers are both welcome." I thought to myself. WOW this group might help me figure out my daughter! LOL
Being new to groups altogether I was not sure what to expect. Upon first reading the discussions it hit me that this group was not just about tweens. It was so much more!
LCM is the only group that really recognized my efforts making me feel special. It seemed like just when I needed a boost to keep going the ladies of LCM were there! Whenever I have posted a question there were so many talented (Big Time designers in my mind!) who are always willing to help or just laugh along with me. Since my joining in January, LCM has meant so much to me. The gracious leaders Honee and Jen have really taken me under their wings. Giving me tips & guidance but also helping me to be a better designer, a better seller and perhaps better person altogether. ;-) Without LCM I very much doubt that I'd still be on eBay at all. So here is where I'm taking a brief moment to recognize the hard working leaders and mods of LCM that makes it such a special place! We thank you for all that you do!
November was LCM's anniversary month and the group has undergone some changes! Just when we thought it couldn't get better right? Well it has! Including this blog. I am honored to be a contributor here and hope that it becomes a part of your daily reading!
What a great year it has been! I for one, am looking forward to continuing to be a part of all the fabulous, fun and talented ladies of LCM in the future years to come.
Gioncarla

No comments: