Thursday, January 3, 2008

Goodbye LCM....

Dear LCM blog reader(s)

Well today Honee delivered the sad news to everyone that we at LCM have decided to close the group. Not that we didn't love this place! We all really do!!! Personally I have learned so much through LCM and being a member there has helped me so tremendously that I fell in debited to the Honee for life and that is no exaggeration.

But we all have gotten so busy and well we've really tried to liven LCM up and none of us wanted to see it become a "spam spot" LCM is just too good of a place and too much work went into it to let that happen. So its time to just go other ways and say goodbye. We'll miss everyone but I'm sure we'll still see you around in the "boutique world". Thank you sharing yourselves with us in LCM. It truly was a wonderful experience.

Gioncarla

1 comment:

Monica said...

what a bummer! I just discovered this blog today! :-)